The Center and its staff of volunteers provide a wide variety of services, ranging from developing classes and workshops in various areas, to assisting individuals dealing with the legal system, immigration, and other challenges.
The services the Multicultural Center has provided since 1994 include:
- Understanding and dealing with the legal system
- Immigration issues and seeking citizenship
- Translation of documents as well as interpreters
- Community and Cultural events
- Bilingual Drivers Education course
- Housing issues
- Informative workshops…an Emergency Workshop coming soon
- First Aid Class to be start soon.
- Union Bilingual Preschool
Contact us now for more information